BAMF is born
Today, we put to rest a dear friend. LIT AF, you were a good pre-workout, and you will be missed. Rest in peace.
Let’s share a moment of silence….good, now that we’ve got that out of the way, it’s time to bring in LIT AF’s predecessor. The cognitive beast of a pre-workout, BAMF.
With the same formula, we can all rest easy knowing that our results won’t die with the name. We’ll still make gains with clinically dosed (
- Vitamin B12 100mcg: Assists nerve function in the brain, leading to better focus and tenacity in workouts (1).
- Sodium (as Himalayan Rock Salt with Trace Minerals)100 mg: High-quality salt improves hydration. Trace minerals are a key factor in preventing cramping, overtraining, muscle fatigue, injury & recovery(2).
- Citrulline Malate 2:1 6,000mg: improves athletic performance, and “pump”(3)(4)
- Caffeine Anhydrous 333mg: increases energy and enhances peak strength power. (5)
- Beta-Alanine 3200mg: Fights off lactic acid to help increase endurance. (6)
- AlphaSize GPC 200mg: Improves “mind-to-muscle” connection, sharpens agility, delays mental focus.(7)
- Taurine 100mg: Improved ability to transport oxygen to muscles; more reps, more weight, more distance, more results.(8)
- Deer Antler Velvet Extract 50mg: Accelerated recovery, increased strength. (9)
- Hordenine 40mg: improved attention span, calorie burning, mood, and productivity(10)
- AstraGin 25mg: Increases the absorption of L-Citrulline, thus improving the pump(11)
- ActiGin 25mg: Increases glycogen recovery and VO2 max. It also decreases oxidative inflammation (12).
The only difference between LIT AF and BAMF is the name. BAMF will still help with fat loss (especially if paired with our Exogenous Ketones and HEAT), muscle growth, pump, and focus. It just sounds cooler.
BAMF is a better pre-workout than LIT AF
Wait, if they’re the same formula wise, how could one be better than the other?! Good question. I have several answers for you, but we’ve all got busy lives, so I’ll cut it down to two.
Words have power
Call me a nerd, but I believe that words have power. They invoke emotions and create meaning. Furthermore, they place images in our head. For example, when we hear BAMF, we think of people like Denzel Washington in the Equalizer, Keanu Reeves in John Wick, or Linda Hamilton in T2: Judgment Day (in other words, epic protagonists).
Then there’s LIT. I don’t know about you, but when I hear LIT AF I think of…ummm… your Philosophy professor? You know, the dude with elbow patches on his sport coat who is so desperately trying to get the cute freshman girls to notice him?
Don’t get me wrong, I’ve got nothing against your philosophy professor, (he has no GAINZ) but come on! We aren’t charging into the gym to be a contemplate the sound of one hand clapping, or if a tree falls in the woods, blah blah blah. We’re going in with the mindset to transform ourselves into the strongest, fastest, best version of ourselves humanly possible. We want to become, well, a BAMF.
When we see the label of our pre-workout shouldn’t it remind us of our goals and what we’re striving for? Absolutely. And that’s exactly what the name BAMF will do for you. Like positive affirmations, just a lot cooler.
BAMF is timeless, LIT AF is “trending”
We’ve all met that person who goes around saying stuff like:
- Ewww, so cringey!
- I can’t even with you right now.
- That’s so fire!
- That party was LIT!
- Much love, fam! 🙂 🙂
- This my Bae.
Likewise, I bet pretty much all of us have #facepalm #emoji’d at those statements at some point or another. Not only are they tiresome, they’re also fleeting.
- Spiffy: 1954-1960
- Groovy: 1972-1978
- Bling-Bling: 1999-2004
- On Fleek: 2013-2016
- LIT: 2017-2019
On fleek…yeah, that actually happened.
Even as much as we appreciated LIT AF for the gains it provided us, it’s time to let it rest, forgotten in the corner of the party with all the girls and guys “twerking” or “dabbing” their way into 2017. We are better than that. We are timeless.
We Are BAMF
Or, at least, those of us who are utilizing the ridiculously effective pre-workout to accomplish our goals are BAMFs. Those of you haven’t joined our legion yet, well…head on over to the site and change that now. Your brains and gains will thank you.