Are you experiencing the meal prep blues? Are you sick of chewing down dried chicken breast multiple times a day? Do you dream of a world where meal replacements deliver the same quality nutrients as healthy food? A world where you can drink your nutrition in chocolate or vanilla? Where you’re not a slave to your Tupperware.
Welcome to the future. That world is here.
In this article I’ll show you the secret to breaking out of Tupperware slavery. Read on to find the blueprints to taking back your nutrition.
Why Tupperware Lifestyle Is Dead
If you’ve spent any amount of time around health nuts, you’ve probably been subjected to individuals telling you to eat 4-6 meals a day, because it accelerates metabolism. Following this advice, there’s bound to be the part where experts suggest making lifestyle changes, and prepping all your meals.
I’m not here to bag on eating multiple meals throughout the day, but come on…the amount of time required to prep that many meals is asking just a little much. Furthermore, do you really want to be a slave to your Tupperware?
In my opinion, food is meant to fuel my life. Nutrients are (sometimes delicious) tools in the shed to be utilized to enhance and keep me going. I don’t want to feel anchored by them.
There’s nothing wrong with the Tupperware lifestyle, necessarily. It’s just not always that efficient for time, energy, and/or even cost. Particularly when you have to take 3-4 meals with you everywhere you go.
Of course, ways to get around this exist. There’s intermittent fasting, protein shakes, meal prep services, prolonged fasting, and on the note of fasting, there’s also fast food. But…
- Not all of us can go without food for extended periods of time
- Not everyone can afford meal prep services.
- Ingesting only protein shakes can have its pitfalls too.
- As far as fast food goes, that’s obvious. Those of us trying to be healthy likely want to stay away.
Luckily, Bucked Up has developed a secret weapon for anyone who wants to continue building upon their health and fitness foundation without sacrificing all their time and energy to the Tupperware gods.
Buck Feast Meal Replacement Shakes
We’ve all heard about meal replacement shakes before. The problem with most of them is that they still rely on protein sources such as whey, casein, etc. And the carbs found within are typically just a blend of cheap ingredients like dextrose. On top of that, they taste terrible.
Basically, most meal replacement shakes aren’t actually meal replacements. They’re just rebranded whey protein shakes.
And, as stated previously, you can’t rely on whey protein as your only source of protein. In order to really grow, and even just function as a normal healthy human, your body requires dietary diversity.
This is just one of the things that makes Bucked Up’s Buck Feast so perfect.
Bovine Buck Feast: The Staple Meal in Every Beast’s Nutrition Plan
Foundationally sourced from meat and sweet potatoes, Bovine Buck Feast is then rounded out with healthy fats, and a respectable amount of fiber.
The reason we went with meat and (sweet) potatoes is simple: we’re all about that bad ass lifestyle, and nothing is as bad ass as the pairing of meat and potatoes; it’s been the fuel source of all your favorites since time immemorial.
- Lumberjacks: Because, well, Paul Bunyan.
- Explorers: I’d say Jack London, but turns out he wrote about explorers and the wild Alaska because he himself wasn’t really that daring. So, more accurately, we’ll refer to Chris McCandless from Into The Wild. Tragic really. If only he’d been equipped with some Buck Feast on his ventures!
- Genghis Khan: Say what you will. He was a conqueror. So what, he slaughtered a bunch of people, he still performed savage bad assery (our society [at least indirectly] honors ‘alpha’ wolves, like Jordan Belfort, who will stop at nothing and step on heads to achieve their ambitions, rather than going to therapy and addressing their little man syndrome; the biggest difference between Belfort and Khan is that Khan was more honest about it, and he didn’t step on heads, he crushed in skulls)
- Vikings: These barbarians relied on meat and potatoes to fuel their Raging ways, and celebrated with even more meat and potatoes. Maybe some people will claim it was their heathenistic pagan gods that empowered these mighty warriors, but…be logical. It was the meat and potatoes.
Sure, you haven’t left the comfort of your home to chop down trees, discover ancient ruins, or triumphed over evil intruders, and your most epic venture is getting a new PR, but chances are you own at least one Buffalo Plaid Flannel shirt, and don’t act like a part of you doesn’t pretend you’re calling upon your inner bear/wolf (or praying to Odin) prior to unleashing fury on that 10lb pair of dumbbells.
We might not be as epic as the aforementioned folks, but that’s not what’s important. Humans have the unique ability to heroize every action, and what better example of that than drinking down some delicious, smooth revolution in science and nutrition?
Now, obviously blended up meat and potatoes can put a distinct (and not particularly delicious) flavor in the mouth, but good news. We thought about that too.
Bovine Buck Feed comes in two flavors that are as much staples to your fitness enthusiastic hearts as believing you’re a lion.
As For The Benefits of Buck Feast Meal Replacements…
We’ve all caved and found ourselves at a fast food drive-thru or checking out of Grubhub/DoorDash, because we forgot to meal prep. It happens to the best of us.
No doubt you’re able to tell the difference between how you feel after binge eating junk food and intaking a meal filled with friendly macronutrients and micronutrients. The junk leaves you feeling like, well, junk. The quality meal on the other hand keeps you focused, motivated, fit, and feeling pleased with yourself for making the right choice.
Buck Feast Bovine Meal Replacement delivers all the benefits you’d get when sitting down to a quality meal of meat and sweet potatoes (without all that time at the grocery store, cooking, and chewing).
- Sustained energy (food is fuel)
- Curved cravings and satiety
- Highly bioavailable ingredients
- Rich in micronutrients
- High fiber (25% daily value)
- Hormone free, Non-GMO, Soy free
- Perfect macronutrient profile
Macro-Friendly Meal Replacement Shake
What’s even better is that when it comes to Buck Feast Bovine, you don’t have to weigh out all your food to make sure you’re hitting the necessary macros for fuel and muscle building. It’s already done for you. This powerful meal replacement comes with a perfect serving size.
- Calories: 350
- Protein: 37g
- Carbs: 31g (7g fiber)
- Fats: 10g
Additionally, those macros are all loaded with micronutrients, ensuring that your body is getting the quality nutrition it needs for optimal functioning, especially when it comes to building muscle, hitting weight loss goals, and taking on the world.
Buck Feast Meal Replacement: Ingredients That Match Your Goals
As with anything we make, Buck Feast Bovine uses only the finest ingredients. There’s no skimping on quality, because if you’re trying to lead a quality life, then you require quality food.
The three-protein blend found in Buck Feast Bovine meal replacement is easy on the gut and consists of: hydrolysate beef, chicken, and marine sources, which fill your body with collagens to keep your joints healthy, your vision sharp, and most importantly, your muscles fueled.
- Grass-Fed Bovine Collagen Hydrolysate: Serving as a key building block for healthy skin, as well as strong bones, tendons, ligaments, muscles, and even blood vessels, collagen is one of the most abundant sources of protein in the body. Bovine collagen comes primarily from cows. Because bovine collagen has been shown to increase types 1 and 3, it may be especially useful for skin health. That’s all on top of the fact that it’s a protein (i.e. helps repair muscles)
- Chicken Bone Broth Protein: Chicken has been a staple in the fitness enthusiast’s diet for several decades, and for good reason!
- Marine Collagen: Marine collagen is sourced from fish. Who knew? Buck Feast Bovine utilizes this particular type of collagen to make sure you’re getting diversity (your gut and wellness will thank us).
To make up the 10g of fat, Buck Feast Meal Replacement utilizes two special sources: Sunflower Oil Creamer and MCT Oil Powder.
Sunflower oil has been shown to provide several health benefits. To name just a few:
- Encourages healthy skin
- Promotes cell regeneration
- May strengthen the immune system
MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides) are often derived from coconut oil. Unlike most fats, which can take a while for the body to absorb and use for energy, MCTs work more like carbs in the body, making them immediately accessible for quick and sustainable fuel to keep you focused throughout the day.
Glycogen is the body and brain’s preferred source of fuel but the problem with most meal replacements is they are loaded with junk-insulin-spiking simple carbs — for example, that candy bar you caved on because someone told you that you aren’t yourself when hungry. Not Buck Feast though!
Buck Feast’s carbohydrates come from the same quality sources even the strictest nutrition coach would approve: sweet potato powder, oat flour, and trademarked ingredients like TapiOK and FiberSmart.
Ditch The Tupperware & Join The (Bovine Buck) Feast
Let’s all raise our shakers (filled with delicious Chocolate Buck Feast) high and toast. To bidding farewell to Tupperware slavery.
Buck Feast Meal Replacement: for those with busy schedules, goals to accomplish, and most importantly, for those who demand more out of life. This one’s for you, fam.
Now head on over to the site and feast. We saved you a seat.