Every week we receive email from men and women who are interested in being sponsored, wanting to be one of our athletes, or be a brand ambassador on behalf of Deer Antler Spray. We are grateful for the support!
This post is geared toward those inquiring how to be a brand ambassador and ultimately what we are looking for…
We have been very fortunate the last few years in that we grew VERY quickly and built a small yet very impressive ambassador pool.
Going in to 2016 we want to substantially grow our amazing group of brand ambassadors.
We recognize that our brand ambassadors are our eyes and ears on the ground. You are our biggest fans, our consumers, our promoters, our advertisers, our testimonials, and influential leaders.
People look to YOU to see what you are wearing and what you are using. They trust YOUR opinions, and that is extremely valuable especially with a product as new and so relatively unknown as Deer Antler Spray. If you’re interested in learning more about the product first, then read this Deer Antler Spray recovery article first.
Ideally here is what we are looking for:
- We are not just looking for fitness competitors or bodybuilders. We are looking for athletes from all industries. Considering our #1 product (and there are more products in the pipeline) helps with muscle repair,* growth,* and recovery* – it is a product needed by ALL in fitness.
- We are looking for both men AND women who have tried and love our product. That’s key. It’s hard to represent a product, better yet a company, if you don’t firmly believe in it.
- We are looking for people who love to share and have a strong influence online – whether that be through blogging, Instagram, You Tube, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, or Twitter.
- We are looking for those who have made fitness a lifestyle – people who love this industry just as much as we do.
- So we are opening this up to ALL – men and women, high school athletes, young and old, from ALL parts of the country. There is no one type of person we are looking to partner with.
As a Deer Antler Brand Ambassador, we will treat YOU right! We would love to have you as part of our team.
If you are looking for a great partnership, email Abby Cain, at [email protected] for additional information. I’ll send you details on how we plan to make being a Deer Antler Brand Ambassador worth YOUR while.